Every stage of a project requires a different input. Throughout the process we can arrange or provide all the design, technical, and co-ordination services that are necessary.
We provide a flexible range of services, allowing you as much or as little in-depth management and control of the project as you are comfortable with.
Available services include:
- consultation to review the condition of the site/building and the client's needs & ideas;
- measured survey to generate 'as-existing' drawings;
- feasibility study to record the Design Brief, present project constraints & organisation, and propose a programme of design work;
- outline sketch design options;
- outline CAD (computer-based) proposal drawings;
- planning submissions;
- liaising with planners;
- detailed design to select materials & products;
- co-ordinated construction package & construction details, incorporating information by specialist designers (structural engineer, interior designer, kitchen designer etc);
- building regulations submission;
- selection & evaluation of contractors & priced tender returns;
- preparation of building contract;
- site inspections & meetings with contractor;
- administration of building contract.